Tuesday, June 20, 2006

What have i been doing?

My mouse is spoilt..!! crap...left click cannot be use...now im using the old one...which is also quite difficult to be used...sob...maybe go buy later...hai...feeling bored....yesterday..went IMM with my parents...bought a waffle maker...and i just made some...hee not too bad...hee...then i also bought sudoku from popular ... $5 bucks...for a small booklet...in my 3/4 of my trip from jurong to amk...i didnt manage to finish a difficult puzzle...but finishing lah...haha i start from the back...which is the difficult part..i think the easy one no kick lah! hahah...I was so bored...i going to buy battery for my tamaguchi...haha and my "doggiguchi" haha...

Haha the doggy actually is mine then the tamaguchi is my bro's...hahaso i must go buy battery!! haha..wonder if my house downstairs got sell...My house downstairs...that econ sell things very ex lah...haii...Later i will go check it out haha... excited lah! haha..wanna play! hee...Outz

No comments: