Saturday, June 24, 2006

Do i care what pple think of me? yes..i do...

I didnt have a good sleep yesterday...I dont feel comfortable...I was telling myself...I swear I wont go to his house if there are other pple staying...what will they think of me? And what other gossips can they talk abt? I just dont like it...and NOONE actually care for my feeling and sleep like everything is normal...I dont like "tired" as an excuse or reason...coz u are always tired.You dont even ask me whats wrong...sometimes i really ponder...are u really the one i want to marry to? Are u the one that make me live one day with no regrets upon my decision? I dont understand y ur house so small still got so many different pple wanna stay...I am one of them ... For a while i was thinking...what the shit did i get myself into? I have my own bed...own room...own freedom to do whatever i want...own aircon...dont have to consider what pple think or say or where they sleep....Why is it always happily out...sadly go back...I want to start working...i want to see the outside world...I want to be busy...I dont want to do nothing...I am so happy at my own home..own comfort zone...i just wanna stay here forever...I forced myself to sleep because i want the night to pass faster so that i can go home...and only myself hiding at one corner...trying to console myself...trying to convince myself that everything will be fine...which is not...Im so glad im home now...and i wanna stay home longer....Outz to sleep

No comments: