Sunday, June 25, 2006

What do people do on Sunday?

Someone told me..."i need to study i cant meet u tomorrow"...in the end? Study alittle...WATCH VCD....LYING AROUND ON THE BED....GO PLAY SOCCER...THE MOMENT I HEAR YOUR VOICE IRRITATES ME! I think u are saying u miss me for the sake of saying....say wanna meet also for the sake of saying...coz in the end u are only doing ur "STUFFS" or rather "STUDYING"...Im attached? aM I? SATURDAY AND SUNDAY at HOME! Even my parents ask...why i never go out...AM i not being considerate? I thought U WANT TO STUDY....BUT WAS SO DISAPPOINTED THAT U ARE NOT WAT....SO YOU SAID U MISS ME BUT DO NOTHING BUT STAY HOME LYING ON THE STUPID BED WATCHING UR STUPID VCD...whatever lah...this is not how im gonna carry out my life...My sat n sun shall not be boring anymore!...i dont care where i go or what i do...just dont wanna have anything to do with u...coz u NEVER THINK OF ME....outz...crap

No comments: