Monday, June 26, 2006

Everything is fine i guess...

I feel better after screaming at him while crying is as loud...but at the same time i feel terribly bad for screaming at him this way...i get so agitated because he simply dont see the problem...but anyway...the sun rises...I feel better...Maybe i just need someone to listen to me...haha...haha...ok lah this morning went photo taking at cisco...so hot!! but ok lah...it only took 10s like that...loh...haha dont know whether it looks like not...i dont want it to become like my matric card...then i will pengz....haha its going to stay for a while with me lah this card! hee...i got my stock taking job!! steady!like that i will have my income! haha...finally i can start earning $$$ haha...tonight got tuition!! and after 1 month i finally can get my pay!!! kaoz...its like 2 months get 1 pay!! crap! and this kid is troublesome!! ahha..but nvm loh...just go and play! haha..Outz...getting better

No comments: