Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Up and working!!

Hee...I tHink im really too free lah...nothing to do..then decided to choose a skin that is provided by blogger...coz its simple and is in green!...Spent some time doing the pics...hee some are too small to be seen...but nvm lah next time then i do it again! haha..yesterday went out with my secondary sch friends...its a small gathering with chentat,kk,kk,cuihuan,xinger,xiuyan...hee it was great...after some time nv meet up...as usual lah the click all crappers..haha..joke here and there...we went Love Fish n co...then after that went TCC for a drink of coffer...me, kk and cuihuan were too full lah...so we decided to share ...we ordered...this Iced minty mocha! haha well not much of minty and its a bit too sweet leh...haha iM always a fan of mint...so will prefer drink thats minty...it gives a cool refreshing feeling...hmmm just now...got dont know what planes...keep flying pass my house area...scare me to hell lah...i tot 911 is coming to singapore! haha it was so loud lo!! so so loud!I was thinking maybe its once a yr national day rehersal? haii..my ears...but nvm as long as its not 911...haha...and yesterday there was a huge fire lah!! near my house...its at ave 10...big carpark got 1 big lorry on fire 1!!! phew...and the black smoke!! haha i can see only the smoke lah...as for y i know is a lorry? haha my parents just happened to pass by there in a bus after work...and they..too curious so went to kpokpo...and there i know loh! haha wonder if the news got put? haha i missed the news though...haaha

Hmm.. today is rotting at home le loh...boring..but baby is coming over for dinner...hee..baby having sore throat hope will recover soon! hee

No comments: