Thursday, June 15, 2006

~~PoRrIdGe~~

Im feeling pretty tired now...i woke up 6+am then decided not to sleep...so i decided to make some porridge for my dear dear...he is having sore throat...poor him...so i went ntuc to get some pork liver...It is my first time choosing ...hmm i guess is not too bad...haha and is oso my first time cooking porridge...so my 911 call goes out to of coz my parents...haha..they are my recipe...hee so then i managed to come out with porridge...hee...it taste pretty not bad...i feel haha...he said not bad lah...so i went woodlands to meet him for lunch...then went shop shop and i finally bought a running shoes!! Haha...i am alittle ambitious..wanna do yoga...kick boxing...aerobic dance...but well i think i will choose lah...hee yah then no afternoon i feel like sleeping!! haha..nappy time.......OutZ

No comments: