Monday, June 12, 2006

After so long....

...After so long...i decided to write again...not because Im feeling down...just feel like updating my blog...I was searching high and low to find skin and how to organise my stuffs..but after so long of searching i still use back this skin...haha...i added a song...which i personally like alot...I heard it on 绿光森林 show...oh..the show is so nice!! hee....We have been together for 9 Months coming to 10th...time seems to pass so fast! I have been to bangkok 2 times this yr ...1 with him and 1 with parents. then i also went rawa island...with yee...hui...pacer...the island is really nice...for relaxation!...we went kayaking...snorkeling...feed the fishes...the people there are nice...the food there are fantastic!show pic...soon...havent scan those water pics in! haha...everyday eat till full till wanna vomit de! haha..but it was really superb!

The most interesting night is the last night...we mix around with the pple there...and oh man...one of the waiter can play the piano so well!!...Im so impressed! haha...then in the end we all join in with his gang...and pacer's piano skill is awesome!! alamak! then in the end i sing a few songs...so malu! But really enjoy it! haha...then recently i went phuket...ahaha did jetskiing...i was scared lah...so lousy!! but my baby infront of me...so i was hugging him tight haha...he is very naughty!! Keeps going faster and i kept screaming behind loh! haaha...it was fun! he continued with parasailing! aiyoyo..that one i really scared! so i didnt attempt...But Bravo to my baby!! haha Everything there talks $$$ so luckily we have cheaper hotel! My student's parents hotel! cool right?! hee...then we had dinner at this savoery seafood restaurant!...wow!! we ate a total of abt 70 sing dollar of seafood...Got lobster....Fish....clam...sotong!...so yummy!! i think is cheap!! for 2 person! and got lobster lah1 hee..We also went Phi Phi island for snorkeling...And tour around some of the islands...and mountain? rocks? haha....I was alittle piss with baby...coz... he keep screaming at me while we in the sea! I dont like it...but its over lah haha...and he gave me a RING!Not to propose lah! haha...but to confirm that i will not run away? haha...Then basically im still having holidays now! pretty rot lah! haha...nothing to do...I am a teacher to be loh...starting 24th july! will be a primary sch teacher! i admit i love kids but i wonder if i can control a class of kids?! haha..lets see...i will go thru the training first and see if im suitable loh haha...ok lah i will stop...meeting baby..and dont wanna be late...update soon! hee

No comments: