Thursday, August 18, 2005

LAzy and Lazy...

How lazy can i get? im just too lazy to do my china project~ arg~~why am i so reluctant? y cant i just finish it and continue with my life! arg!! why??? so sian!! now in school...gonna skip 7-9 lect...coz im just too sian to attend...and i want to finish the report tonight by hook or by crook! arg! then tomorrow will be an easy day for me!...whole day gonna be buang! haha coz after lesson i guess ill be meeting ah bron? for his bdae? i still dont know what to get for him...hmmm.. may my creativity work! haha...

Today quite a bad day also! raining..then i forgot to bring $$...i reminded myself alot of times liao yet...haii...still forget...how sad isnt it?and i always dont like to borrow money from frens de...haha but today bo bian! haha ok i think i going irc to search for my books le...seriously i have no direction! haii...i just wanna do what i can first ba! haii...i dont like thurs! haha..i wish Next wed to come faster! so that i can down 1 module! hao le...blog again.....

No comments: