Monday, August 15, 2005

Half time break!

ok i think i will stop the pics for a while first...there are more to come lah!! but i think i will write on something else first...heee...

Something keeps bothering me...haii it was all my fault! i went out with angeline,tr,gy,yy,yz on sat...to celebrate gy bdae...we went to this jap restaurant at Meridien... then after that decided to go to indo chimes at clarke quay...i didnt wanna go lah! but in the end i still go!

Then we drink n play n drink ... and when everyone is just lying down...me n gy play n drink..till i drunk! arg!! i know i am drunk lah...coz i keep asking the rest to help me with my dizziness! i vomitted and stuff lah...it was really a terrible feelings..uncontrollable! thinking of it makes me feel like vomitting again!... well the sad thing here is not only this...

I was smsing Bron...well..do i like him in the first place or not? or does he like me? hmm so many unsureness...talking abt him reminds me of the kiss on the cheek i gave him! all becoz of mine stupid thinking that he might not find where exactly my blk is haha..but i was wrong! haha.. but im quite hee happy lah ...

back to the sat incident...i wasnt too happy lah...i also dont know y leh! was it becoz he never come n fetch me? while yuzhu's bf came instead? was it because he hang up my phone?was it because i feel that i left a super duper bad impression for him? what was it? arg...the next day when he told me he didnt play well for soccer...and be reserved next week...was i the problem? hmmm i just feel bad n guilty!

I think i am taking things really slowly...coz i just dont want to turn out to be something bad again...im quite tired with relationships le...sometimes just wanna be alone...i just wanna protect myself! who knows he is just another guy ... i dont want loh...i think im enough of this ! haha well.. i should take it easily!

Im just really thinking leh...are we both liking each others? what kind of guy he actually is? hmm just too many doubts! but i know its really comfortable talking to him...and i just feel comfortable loh...first time meeting a fren that i dont know yet still in close contact...haha... ok lah...i think i shant talk abt him le...

kenny the chicken went tioman for holidays liao! wonder if he is having fun! haha i miss crapping with him liao! haha come back soon! haha...i wish something BIG will happen to him man! haha..

then i went for a singing audition..."rhapsody 05" hmmm participated with guiying last yr...now trying out solo...i sang "zhu wo sheng ri kuai le" by landy..i was nervous like dont know what lah! haha ... but im glad its over! whatever the results will be...i wont be too much affected lah! hee.. so glad to be able to see huili again! haha...

ok i got to prepare myself for the gathering later! haha a mini dinner first then a grp of 9 of us! KTV session! haha finally! haha another gathering! haha and the Dannies...seems to sing zai one leh! haha...i got the feelings lah! haha i will know it tonight! haha cant wait for the time to pass! haha...ok ...i think i wrote pretty long le...shall update again!

No comments: