Tuesday, January 05, 2010

Wonder if anyone still read my blog? haha

4 years!!!..I have disappeared for 4 long years!!! haha...what have I been doing?
Actually Im just being lazy to blog...Ever since I started working, to on the computer makes me feel tired...hee... anyway lets recall...

1) Got married on 28/12/08
2) Went to Japan for honeymoon
3) Got my job in teaching
4) Got my house

etc etc...

Maybe just post a few pictures to do a better recall...


My First teaching class

Our auto upgrade to business in Cathay Pacific to Thailand! Shiok

Working with Banjoo! Nice people!

Rawa Island! so relaxing


Wedding pics

After Bridal Shoot


Trip to Japan

Racial Harmony Day

Hmm, some pics a bit blur ah but nvm lah... haha Yawnzzz... now morning session... very tiring! although I have the whole afternoon but I'm not use to sleeping early and wake up early... now feel like floating ... Alrighty...Do drop me a comment if you do drop by...ciao!! Ph Happy New Year!!

No comments: