Tuesday, January 05, 2010

Sweet afterall...

Wanted to take a short nap...ended up looking through what I have been doing all these years...deleted some of the entries as I felt weird having them here...kept the most memorable ones.. the funniest thing is some entries there are double... I was quite confused but after reading the 2, I realised the one that was kept draft was something more personal that cannot be posted...I find it pretty funny haha...now I really think I shouldnt be lazy as the blog really keeps memories that I have forgotten!!! Even at this point of time...it still give the sweet memories between 19/10 - 4/12... That kind of memories...how should I put it...is like will never be forgotten...Maybe thats life...people tends to find things more precious without having it. But anyway...after reading the past, question do come to my mind like what happened to us back then??? Nothing happened is the most strange and funny words to say...but still I am really happy and give my blessing for his happiness. Congratulations!! Looking forward for the wedding dinner!!

Hmm...hungry now gonna find some food.....

ciao

No comments: