Tuesday, May 24, 2005

Good Day

hmm...it has been great...got things for me to do...first time holidays for some time liao but i dont feel sian yet ahaha and soon ill be leaving to shanghai! haha cant wait man! haha Have been busy with thailand trip thinggy...with fund raising and stuffs...had a meeting...and we also have the OCC leaflet which i posted here le haha...cool not? haha...

I went to play squash...with Fred...hmmm...At first a little weird but after a while ok le...haha sometimes i think he is likable...sometimes...he is not haha...but so funny only me and him in a squash court playing...then that was my 2nd time playing only leh...but i think im not that terrible lah...at leas i can hit the ball! haha

After bathing...then wait for bus...and the stupid bus stop...so many mosquitoes de...think fred killed alot sia! haha......so itchy! then we finally took 151 to central library there loh haha.....from src ahha..

i guess my feelings for him quite confused...think he is like my activity partner ba...just feel comfortable and easy loh...hahayeah! hmmm then my first aid kit! finally not at my house liao! haha pass to the next first aidder! yeah!!

Well my team got a girl called X...think she is pretty ermm outcast leh.......she keeps complaining then keep shooting us questions that we feel is irrelevant! haha me fred and roy were like omg! haha then i feel so bad! coz it was me who wanted her de leh! haii...Hope u guys forgive me man! although i know they dont mind lah but aiya...hee

Basically thats about all now loh! haha...shall blog again! i should blog often ... if not my dear cousin will say my blog got spider web liao hahah...

Stay happy always everyone! haha

No comments: