Sunday, February 27, 2005

I PASSED MY DRIVING!

Hello For all reading!!

hahaha I PASSED!!! with 16 pts...actually i think the tester is very nice TEO EE HSIANG! never forget him leh... haha...my circuit wasnt a problem...then on the road...got a little drizzle....but it is pretty fine...sat morning.. no cars...no heavy trucks nor traffic...it all goes on pretty well...then there is one serious problem...i think i nearly stop after the stop line a little! i dont know isit i exceed lah...cant see from inside oso..then the tester sort of like looking n looking see if i got exceed...oh no man...i was abt to finish le leh...then i made myself this stupid mistake..its a immediate failure leh!!!! but...he is such a kind n nice man....never give me that...but did talk abt that when we were in a room..and some mistakes here n there....that ended up with 16pts! but hey i dont care 1 pt 16pts or what.. i have got a LICENSE!! its definitely my best BDAY presiee ever!!hahaha 'but then again i have no car...someone who is so nice to give me a car for bdae.....that will be my bestest pressiee muahahaha...

Ok anyway...have lots of projects n tut to be done..got to do work again le...arg...APRIL...IM waiting for u to come!! haha ok...take care pple...im happy!

No comments: