Wednesday, October 27, 2004

jalan kayu...zoo...metro..oh no!

woo...went to jalan kayu for supper with StEvEn~ hee and so bu qiao raining again! but so nice of him lah let me wear his jacket....hope he doesnt catch a cold.... haha went ate prata...the famous one wasnt open lah..went to the other..then curry abit salty hahah ....then went home le...hee so nice that he sent me back home...hee anyway then today oh no 11am driving i woke up only 1055am! haha then i late lah...then nearly kanna accident! duno what im thinking also shit! haha but heng lah..my instructor saved it all...

just now i watched ming xin hao bang shou...saw they all went ZOO! im like years nv been there...feel like going there...taking lots of pictures...wah.. wow...weee....hmmm but not everyone like me so bo liao go do such things...haha see how lah.....then my fren called! haha she was at metro sales at expo! wahh things there seems cheap i also wanna go!!! shopping kakis.....where to find haha....see how again lah ahah....let me think think....the most let them slip away ahah. ...downloaded some great songs...1000miles by vanessa carlton...cool i like that song.......shoot the moon by norah jones....woooo i like...haha doing my valuation till i sian...haha but ill still hang on! haha tml is a relaxed day lah haah.....alrighty.....see if anything later write again!...watch swim show......

No comments: